Singer Akhil Banga launched his new music album


Singer Akhil Banga launched 
his new music album


Capital witnessed a scintillating music launch party of Punjabi-Pop singer, Akhil Banga’s newest album at The Third Eye, Eros Inter Continental. Launch night was mesmerizing as the musical night host Akhil enthralled everyone with his new song.

The stirring launch night unveiled two new songs of Akhil Banga “Ik Mera Dil” & “Disco Dhamal” amongst much fanfare. The exclusive preview of the new songs which have been shot in the beautiful locales of London was followed by an action packed performance by Akhil.


Elated with the response of the audience, Akhil Said, “It is a great day for me as I have launched two new songs. I wish to bring forward a new genre of Sufiyana and Punjabi renditions. Overwhelming response from my fans who have supported me all throughout my journey, I am sure it will be crucial for my way to Bollywood.”

The event kick started with a cocktail rendezvous followed by a high powered music performance that was attended by eminent personalities from the entertainment and social circuit including Milind Gaba, Niti Luthra, Ishika Taneja,  Fashion Designer Niket amongst others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

Mayor praises the footballing talent of Mumbai as he announces young stars will travel to London