“GLAM WITH SENSE”-says Akanksha Singh


 
by Shrutee K/DNS

A successful MBA from Dehradun, Akanksha Singh, insists that her foray into the world of performing arts was not a flash-in-the-pan decision, it’s her passion & love for the craft of acting which is the prime factor that attracts her to be a part of Bollywood "I don't see why someone pursuing career of an MBA cannot take a plunge into a creative world. I am just following my passion”
 
She shines the tiara of 3rd runners up at Miss Asia Awards where she represented India amongst 23 other countries & made the country proud on global platform, the event took place at South Korea, Seoul.
 
Holding a penchant for acting, Akanksha Singh has played a prominent role in Yash Raj web series. On her journey to pursue her dreams, she has spelled her brilliance in theater also for one & a half year which is why we see a certain poise & maturity in demeanor. Akanksha Singh was also a brand ambassador of home theater company.  Blame her appealing looks, the upfront ambitious model & actress has triumphed upon the hearts of millions with her ramp shows in many renowned fashion weeks & tours for A listed fashion designers. Talking about her journey Akanksha Singh say “I belong to a simple family back ground where we don’t have any association with Bollywood, but it was my passion for this art which made me pursue acting"  Exploring her credentials Akanksha Singh says “I am reading a lot of scripts right now. I believe in Quality over Quantity. I don’t hold any qualms in being a glam doll but it should be relevant and not just to add the extra pinch of required glamour to a scene or a movie. Unlike others I feel it is not an easy job to look glamorous all the time. As much as I have the hunger to do meaningful cinema I equally pose the thirst to essay a glamorous roll which is relevant”. Acting is my passion. I want to do roles which give me job satisfaction that by the end of the day I feel satisfied that I have portrayed substantial roles”
While Akanksha pose all the elements to slip into any character with a lot of ease, she awaits for the right script which will help her bring out the actor in her and be the next big things in the industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

''Sepia'' to be screened at MAMI