Vindu Dara Singh

ENTERTAINMENT

Close-Up of Film & T.V.Actor 
Vindu Dara Singh

Vindu Dara Singh has worked in many serials like ‘Jai Maa Vaishano Devi, Betal Pachisi, Jai Ganesha’, ‘Chandramukhi’ and films like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Kambakkht Ishq,Housefull-2 & Joker but Big Boss made him a household name.
My Birth date 6th of May
My full name Virender Singh Randhawa (Vindu Dara Singh)
My favourite film Son of Sardar
My favourite actor Amitabh Bachchan
My favourite actress Hema Malini
My favourite T.V. serial Bigg Boss
My favourite film director Steven Spielberg
My favourite holiday spot Mahableshwar
My favourite food Saag
My favouriteperfume Bvlgari
My favourite book The sectet
Q. & A. Lifestyle
How do you unwind on a Saturday night or weekend?
Go for dinner with the family or catch a film.
What Kind of Music do you party to?
All kinds bollywood is king though…
What’s your favourite party destination in Mumbai?
Escobar followed by many others
What in your favourite cocktail?
long Island as 1 is enough to make you happy.
What’s your favourite pub/restaurants/club you frequently in Mumbai?
The club at D.N.Nagar(Andheri),Mumbai.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

''Sepia'' to be screened at MAMI