www.simigarewal.com launched

ENTERTAINMENT

Simi Garewal Successfully Activates  Rendezvous Point In 
Cyberspace Mumbai


Simi Garewal, the eternal diva of cinema, recently announced the launch of 
her personalized voice enabled website (www.simigarewal.com), which she describes to be –‘like her biography’. Having acted in more than 50 films, Simi writes about her journey in Cinema, her favourite films & directors. The site covers her comprehensive journey from Bollywood to Television -as actor, writer, producer, host & director. Additionally, on the digital front, she has also created her very own YouTube channel, ‘SimiGarewalOfficial’ in order to make content available to fans, with great ease and comfort.

No sooner was the website live, then numerous fans reverted with splendid feedback as to how they were extremely excited to converse with her on a one-on-one level. Fans adored the website and were anxious to start interacting with the diva herself.  A leading director exclaimed,“What a super website Simi! Loved the format, loved the writing and above all, loved the innate honesty and elegance. The family section is superb. The sections-Behind the Camera, as well as the Songs Section in the Cinema chapter are simply amazing.”
On launching the website, Simi Garewal said, “I have spent the last four months continuously working on the site. I have visited several websites of film folk around the world. I found them quite businesslike.
My website is personal, each word has been penned by me and I’ve also put together the designs and music to make it as perfect as I can. It’s like my personal and professional biography really, starting from my family, films, docus and TV shows. Luckily, I’ve always maintained a diary and it really came handy now. Viewers can now read about my encounters with Rajiv Gandhi, Raj Kapoor, Satyajit Ray and so many others; also, my personal comments on my Rendezvous guests.
“It’s an extensive but highly detailed site- it will take people days, maybe weeks to go through it!” I have also spoken about love, marriage, my fashion style and my thoughts. Apart from all this, I believe,
for the first time, people will get an insight into my personal life -and me personally!” My site is going to continue to grow as I will constantly update and add to it. I hope it will become highly interactive soon,” she added.Simi Garewal has also produced, directed and hosted the talk show Rendezvous with Simi Garewal, which ruled TV chat shows for more than a decade. Over the years she has interviewed more than 200 people. Last year, Simi Selects-India’s Most Desirable on Star World was avidly talked about with its single, eligible and desirable guests  – a few among them were  – Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Shahid Kapoor, Freida Pinto, John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha, Yuvraj Singh, Siddharth Mallya and even Lady Ga Ga. The site will include full episodes of all Simi Garewal’s TV shows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

Mayor praises the footballing talent of Mumbai as he announces young stars will travel to London