Grazia style magazine launched its September cover featuring Athiya Shetty at the Reliance Digital store


Grazia launches its September cover featuring Athiya Shetty



by Shrutee K/DNS

Mumbai, August 31, 2015: The September cover of India’s fastest growing style magazine Grazia, starring the lovely Athiya Shetty, was launched at the Reliance Digital store at Prabhadevi. Debutante Athiya Shetty who plays the lead in the film Hero that releases soon, stars on Grazia’s next issue playing the Easy Chic poster girl to the hilt.

“I’ve had the most fun shooting for this cover because it involved lots of food and I had to just be myself – I was smiling, I was happy and the entire scene was an absolutely amazing experience,” said Athiya as she unveiled the cover alongside Grazia India’s editor, Mehernaaz Dhondy. When asked about her personal style statement, she said, “I’m still trying to figure out my style. I like to go casual and easy. Right now I’m obsessed with the Boho vibe. I also love my boyfriend jeans and my white keds.”

This being her first ever cover launch, Athiya marvelled at how much she enjoyed the entire experience. “I’ve always loved magazines. I’ve grown up collecting fashion magazines. Being on the cover itself has been so fascinating, and I have loved every bit of this process.”
  
About Grazia

India’s fastest growing style magazine puts between its covers a fabulous mix of latest trends, hottest beauty tips, thought-provoking features, and more. The September issue of Grazia takes you for a spin down the luxury lane, with Grazia’s version of luxury tweaked to match the magazine’s easy chic sensibility.

About Reliance Digital

Reliance Digital has been designed to create awareness about the latest technological advancements and bring solutions that allow consumers to optimise the utility of their devices and ensure peak performance. “The store is exactly what we need in Mumbai; it has everything under the sun,” says Athiya. “I am always checking out the phones when I come in here, because that is one gadget I can';t live without. My phone has my emails, my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, pictures... my whole life is in it. And the range of phones, or of any tech gadget available here, is astounding. I love my gadget shopping trips to the store.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

Mayor praises the footballing talent of Mumbai as he announces young stars will travel to London