Virat Kohli promots his clothes line 'Wrogn'

by Shrutee K/DNS

Indian Test captain Virat Kohli, during a ​recent visit to Mumbai to promote his clothing line ‘Wrogn’, shared some of his experiences, his likes and dislikes. The flambouyant batsman Kohli was not his usual aggressive self as he is on the cricket pitch, but candidly spoke with fans about various topics other than cricket.
Excerpts from the chat with Kohli, who took over took over the Indian Test captaincy from M.S. Dhoni, who has retired from the longer version of the sport…

Q: You are one of the most fashionable cricketer, who dresses very smartly. Who is your style icon?

A: Yes, I like to wear good designed clothes. I look to Justin Timberlake as my style icon. I like the way dresses up and carries himself very nicely.

Q: You';re known for your quirky and funky hairdos, what';s your inspiration for it?

A: While I have a regular stylist whom I trust, my work doesn';t afford me the luxury of having ready access and so once in a while I style my own hair!


Q: If you could teleport yourself, where would it be and why?
A: I have seen quite a bit of this planet and am not too happy with what';s going around today, so I would like to explore space and see what';s out there.

Q: You have been extensively travelling around the world and must have often gone without proper sleep. What';s the longest you';ve gone without sleep?

A: For almost 38 hours - this is when I was shooting in Mumbai followed by a flight to Dubai from where I headed straight to practice with the team.

Q: It is also believed that you like eating and that pizza is one of your favourites. What pizza topping you like best?
A: I like eating all kinds of food and I enjoy eating pizza. Pepperoni and cheese is the the toppings I like best.

Q: Any strange occurrences while travelling or eating?

A: Yes. During a trip to Malaysia I served myself fried cockroaches thinking that it was some kind of pickle. I would have eaten them, but someone told me that those were cockroaches. I immediately left the plate aside… laughs!


Q: You';re known for your love for football as often your photographs have been published in newspapers showing you playing football during the team’s training sessions. What do you prefer FIFA on the couch or football on the field?

A: While I do get very competitive while playing FIFA (videogame), But honestly, I prefer playing football on the field…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

Mayor praises the footballing talent of Mumbai as he announces young stars will travel to London