Dharmendra gives up non-vegetarian food when dining with wife Hema

Esha Deol reveals secrets of her parents’ marriage and future Bollywood plans on ‘Spices and Secrets with Zarine Khan’ on Living Foodz
by Shrutee K/DNS
Mumbai, December 23, 2016: This week on Living Foodz, Zarine will invite Esha Deol and acclaimed celebrity photographer Daboo Ratnani on her show Spices and Secrets with Zarine Khan.
On the show, Esha gave viewers a rare peek into the celebrated Dharmendra - Hema Malini marriage and reveals that Dharmendra turns vegetarian when he’s on the dining table with Hema, who’s a strict vegetarian herself. “My parents’ marriage is what inspires my own relationship with Bharat. Like my mom, I too am a vegetarian, but my husband loves his meat-dishes. While my home has a mix of cuisines during meal-times, it still melts my heart when I see my strong Punjabi dad forgo his favourite non-vegetarian fare for my mom”, says Esha.
On being asked about her absence from Bollywood post her marriage, Esha confessed that she misses acting, and would love to be back in the limelight if an exciting project comes her way.
Over a scrumptious meal of aloo gosht and vegetable biryani, Daboo and Esha discuss how the nature of celebrity photoshoots have changed over the years. “When I started my career, portrait shoots were all the rage. But today the focus has shifted to capturing the oomph, with body shots being the centre of attention”, says Daboo. Esha seconds that, and gushes that Siddharth Malhotra’s photoshoots are her favourite to watch.
Join Zarine Khan every Saturday and Sunday at 8 PM on Living Foodz, as she charms you with her gastronomic secrets!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

Mayor praises the footballing talent of Mumbai as he announces young stars will travel to London