Nisschal Zaveri - A Self Made Man, is Ready to Mark his Presence in the Indian Music Industry


by Shrutee K/DNS
Nisschal Zaveri, who is known for his venture 'ENZY Studios' is also a Music Composer. Nisschal made his Bollywood music debut with the Howard Rosemeyer's movie 'Jia Aur Jia' ' a tale of two friends going on a road trip through Sweden and their life-changing experiences. Nisschal's composition 'Na Jaa' is a soulful melody beautifully penned by Raqueeb Alam and sung, in two versions, by the talented Nandini Srikar and the dynamic Asees Kaur. 'Na Jaa' will not fail to touch your soul with its poignant music and lyrics. 
His Journey in his own words, “Music has been a part of my life from a very young age. I truly believe that music is the most powerful medium to express and share love and positivity. I have been exposed to many different forms of music throughout, from learning Hindustani classical vocals under Ustad Mubarak Ali Khan (Kirana Gharana) to graduating in Music Production from Los Angeles Music Academy. Composition is a feeling and tool of pure expression which can’t be taught in a school, I composed my first song at the age of 13. My life experiences, nature, love, emotions, all have inspired me to tell different stories through my music. My compositions are an extension of myself.”
While sharing his experience about the making of the song Nisschal Said, ‘’Na Jaa will always remain very close to my heart as its from my first film as a music composer. Na Jaa is such a powerful song, it is a recap of the entire film in 4 mins. I saw the movie and then had many sittings with Howard sir, we talked about the tone of the song and lyrically where we wanted to take it. Working with Howard sir and the rest of the Jia aur Jia team has been a really wonderful experience; I cant wait for people to see the film and hear my compositions.” Nisschal has collaborated with many eminent musicians such as Rekha Bharadwaj, Javed Ali, Rashid Ali, Naveen Kumar, A R Rehman, Vishal-Shekhar, Shankar Ehsaan Loy etc. He also has been a part of a band OCE (Virginia) and E.Y.M (Los Angeles), He had a brief stint in America as DJ ENZY during his college years. Nisschal has also worked on various other compositions. He has sung and composed singles like; Tham Jaa, Raakh Jale & Ashqon Ka Karwaan. Also doing a back ground score for independent film and recorded two new songs with singer Tochi Raina, also coming up with two more new release in the next 2-3months. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

''Sepia'' to be screened at MAMI