These Celebrity Posts About Their Children Is Stealing Our Hearts


by Shrutee K/DNS

The birth of a child is an extraordinary moment in the journey of a couple’s relationship. It marks the completion of a family unit going from two to three and couples are celebrating this special moment in unique ways. From pre-pregnancy shoot and birth announcements, celebrating memories of firsts with a diamond gift has now become the way to go. Here are a few heartwarming posts from our favourite celebs about their parenting experience and memories!  

Mira Rajput, Celebrity
When our kids were born, I knew that my life would never be the same again. I was looking forward to celebrating their wonderful milestones. But as kids grow up so quickly, you sometimes tend to forget those tiny moments. I wanted an everlasting reminder of these special memories that have made me who I am today, and so I bought a beautiful diamond bracelet. Now whenever I wear it, I am taken back to those moments with a smile.

Ravichandran Ashwin, Cricketer
2 months on the road without seeing our family can be tough. Especially when you share such a strong bond with them. When our first child was born, we knew the bond between us was unbreakable. And to celebrate this miracle of life, I gifted my wife a beautiful diamond bracelet. This somehow became a tradition with not just us, but even with our friends and family. It really is the only true way to celebrate such a precious occasion.

Roshni Chopra, TV Actress
The first moment I held my babies in my arms is burned into my memory. My second pregnancy was no different from the first, but it did bring me closer to Sid. The overwhelming joy and pleasure at seeing our family grow was priceless. Sid is not usually an emotional guy, but he wanted to celebrate this moment for eternity and so he surprised me with a beautiful diamond bracelet. This piece of jewellery will remain forever precious to me, just like my children are 😍♥️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

Mayor praises the footballing talent of Mumbai as he announces young stars will travel to London