SAB TV

ENTERTAINMENT/TELEVISION

Valentines day quote of SAB TV artists
 
 
 
Kavita Kaushik as Maina for Tota weds  Maina:
“Valentine’s Day is just there to remind us how to make people feel special. For me, valentine’s day is not just restricted to lovers but all the beautiful people who are related to my life in some or the other way. The best valentine memory for me was when I wanted to wear a saree for a wedding and didn’t have a clutch to go with it. So my mom bought a pretty Swarovski clutch for me on valentines which I thought was very sweet of her”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anita Hassanandani as Anita Ahuja for Gutur Gu – season 2:
“Valentine’s day is like any other day but still I like celebrating it. It’s an expression of love, friendship and faith will all your close ones, and especially with that special someone! This valentine’s day, I am going to take an off from work and events and solely dedicate it to spending time with my boyfriend ( Rohit )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gia Manek as Jeannie for Jeannie aur Juju:
“This valentine’s day is very special to me as I have bought a house for myself. 14th is valentine’s day and 18th is my birthday so buying this house I have given myself the best gift ever. The best valentine’s day memory for me is when I was in 12th, many guys used to propose me and get I have got many gifts which made me very happy. I definitely miss having someone special in my life and I hope to get someone by next valentine who is genuine, caring and loving”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Karan Grover as Gulshan Grover for Hum aapke Hain In-laws:
“I am the least romantic so I don’t celebrate Valentine’s day. The best part is my colleagues celebrate Valentine’s day with their loved ones and I get a day off which I enjoy the most. But I genuinely feel if you think that this day is to be celebrated with your love then you should definitely go out , spread love and make the most of it. My fans have made me feel really special by sending me chocolates and flowers on Valentine’s day and it feels great to know that there are people who recognize your work and love you for what you do”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

Mayor praises the footballing talent of Mumbai as he announces young stars will travel to London