Parineeti Chopra shares the proof Pantene

LIFESTYLE


Hair Care Products for All Hair Types: Introducing NEW Pantene



“With Pantene’s proof of great hair 

I will continue to experiment with my 

looks Says Pantene Loyalist, Parineeti Chopra

Youth Icon Parineeti Chopra talks about the proof Pantene

 gave her, letting her experiment with different hair styles

&

shares with the audience on how they can check their hair for proof with the needle test



Leading shampoo brand Pantene brought actor Parineeti Chopra and Pantene Hair Expert Coleen Khan together for a event to share how she started endorsing the brand after it gave her proof, which no other brand did and demystify hair care myths!
Sharing about her association with Pantene, the actress said, “I had the same hair style for years when I was studying in London and even when I was working at YRF PR. I always wanted to experiment with my hair but I was scared. Then I joined the film industry and I had to change my looks for my roles. I tried many products, some promised zero damage in one wash, others had shiny packaging and big price tags. When Pantene came to me, I told them, proof dikhao toh manungi! I tried it and was amazed at the results. I experiment with a new look for each film – be it short hair for Hasee Toh Phasee or coloured hair for Kill Dill. Pantene gave me proof and I am here to show it to you, that don’t fall for tall promises made by brands. No one can miraculously fix your hair overnight. Test your hair with the needle test and see if your shampoo gives you split-end protection”


To help the audience check for split ends in their hair, Parineeti demonstrated the ultimate needle test by passing a thread through the eye of the needle explaining that if their hair did not pass through meant they had split ends.
The event brought to life how beauty brands often make tall claims failing to deliver the results and it’s now time to move on from these false promises and to choose a brand that gives you proof. Parineeti proudly showcased that Pantene guarantees you 3 month split ends  protection without making tall claims of instantly repairing split ends. The actor admitted she agreed to endorse the brand only after trying the product and being completely satisfied with the results.

Chopra wholeheartedly commended the role of Pantene in letting her experiment with new hairstyles in her recent films, “I’m always pushing myself to take up different roles, new ways to seep into the character and this often requires me to change my look from film to film. Putting my hair through the various chemical and heat treatments would always leave my hair rough and dry and every month I would find myself running to the salon to chop off split ends!” she exclaimed. The Hasee toh Phasee actor had sported a fringe then and now for her upcoming film Kill Dill, she has coloured her hair. “Pantene has assured me that my hair will always be well protected,” the face of the brand said.



Pantene Hair Expert, Coleen also showed support adding, “We have numerous brands making claims of fixing spilt ends, providing instant damage repair, livening up your hair etc. But I’ve learned one thing from my numerous years of experience in the hair industry, that none of the hair problems that I mentioned can be repaired in a day or two. Our hair needs proper care and to get that problem free hair it requires proper nourishment. At Pantene we believe that healthy hair is the foundation for beautiful hair and to get that lovely lustrous mane, it is imperative to use the correct shampoo and conditioner.” The new Pantene range equipped with the Pro V formula technology restores hair and shine from within and not only provides intense moisturization as you wash but it also helps to prevent future damage. 

More Information on the new Pantene Range
Pantene launches its new range of shampoo and conditioners, with total damage care, involving the best ever Pro-V formula which helps in improving hair health, strength and elasticity. Studies have revealed that Pro-Vitamins or PRO-V penetrate deep into the cortex of each hair strand. The two ingredients that make-up Pantene’s Pro-Vitamin complex - Panthenol and Panthenyl Ethyl Ether - are carefully coupled in the formulation to restore health and shine from within. Thus the result is nourished, beautiful, shiny hair.

The Pantene product range includes different variants such as Total Damage Care and Hair Fall Control to meet your specific needs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

''Sepia'' to be screened at MAMI