First Indian Playboy Girl Shanti Dynamite Hot and Sizzling Dance Performance

ENTERTAINMENT


First Indian Playboy Girl Shanti Dynamite 

Hot and Sizzling Dance Performance


Have you ever thought why people do sports? Many people seem to do sports to stay fit and energetic. Recently Mumbai gets his new Sports Club “Karamveer Sports Complex” which was inaugurated by Chairman of MIG Cricket Club Mr. Pravin Bharve, Manish Jain and Venkat. 




Mr. Pravin Bharve said, “It was a great honor to inaugurate the wonderful sports complex. 

The club is well organized and has many facilities.” 



The event was thumped by a sizzling and scintillating performance of First Indian Playboy Girl Shanti Dynamite. 


She entertained the audience with her dancing skills as she grooved to the tunes of one of India’s most promising actress. 


Shanti has done some best moves of Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi. 



The temperature were on high when Oozing oomph Shanti came in a glittery short costume, the Playboy star showed some Sunny’s trademark moves pepped up with some mind-blowing stunts and moves.  


This is the first time that she had performed in India and set fire on stage through her thunderbolt performance. 



Clad in a revealing outfit, she was dressed in her desi character, which enticed and mesmerized everyone by shaking a leg on the sexy song. 



The combination of British style and desi thumka made the evening memorable and will make Sunny Leone to run for money.




The event kicked off with the hot and sexy Shanti Dynamite showing off her best moves to the latest Bollywood numbers. 



The hottie, the first Punjabi slipped into the shoes of Sunny Leone to groove at an event. 




The actress swayed her hips to desi beats and set people grooving. Her performances spurred an extremely energetic atmosphere. 




Shanti said, “I am glad that they had invited me to such greatful event. I am very close to sports specially cricket. 


I love Indian cricket team and Bollywood so much and today I enjoyed that together.”

Comments

  1. 09818592392 gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 service all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392

    ReplyDelete
  2. 09818592392 gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 service all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

''Sepia'' to be screened at MAMI