Malaika Arora enjoys a spa getaway this Holi

by Shrutee K/DNS

The long weekend of Holi saw an array of celebrations by celebrities who partook in the festivities with family and friends. However, actress Malaika Arora, chose to take the opportunity of the long weekend of Holi to indulge in a 3 night stay at a pristine and luxurious wellness getaway at Atmantan Wellness Resort. Wishing to attain ultimate relaxation, she partook in fitness classes and experienced the Hot stone and Atmantan Signature massage, as well as rejuvenating facial therapies. Private Yoga sessions held by the yoga expert of the resort were offered, which the actress thoroughly enjoyed.
“I can’t get over the hospitality and comfort with which everybody took care of. They made me really comfortable and I felt totally at home. The yoga sessions were fantastic and the food was one of the highlights as it is a beautiful amalgamation of taste with health. I would happily say that I’d come back here with my entire family and I look forward to doing that very soon.” Malaika said when engaging in conversation at the end of her stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

''Sepia'' to be screened at MAMI