2 Night in Soul Valley

ENTERTAINMENT


Film 2 Night in Soul Valley based on real
Life Incident – Harish Sharma
When Harish Sharma came to Delhi from Pithoragarh he started his career as a freelance reporter, later he worked as a PRO in Jain TV and soon started working as a freelance PRO. 
After being in Delhi for 14 years, Harish Sharma made a name for himself in the field of PR in entire North India and his company H.S.Communication earned a reputation. Sharma has a repute of having  done PR work for many big banners- be it films, production house, directors, music composers, actors, singers, or models. Harish Sharma started the trend of one to one interview and changed the definition of PR. After his success in Delhi he came to Mumbai to take his dreams a level up. After having accomplished himself in the PR field Harish Sharma now takes his first step towards Film Direction.  
 
Harish Sharma, whose debut supernatural film “2 nights in soul valley” which releases on 28th December, says he has a close relation with Pithoragarh. This is his first film as a director. In his first film itself he has shown a story of a real incident occurred in Pithoragarh. On asking why he chose Pithoragarh as the centre focus, he says, “Pithoragarh is close to my heart as I have spent most beautiful days of my life there. I have done my MA from Kumaon University and I have also played cricket at the university level. From year 86 to 92 I stayed in Pithoragarh and did my first job as a reporter for Hindi daily “Aaj” from here, as also was a freelancer for Dainik Jagran and PTI.I also did Trekking, Skiing, Hang Gliding and mount training there. I have written the protagonist’s character Harry keeping in view Pithoragarh’s Lalit Bisht, the person with whom the incident happened. I had interviewed Lalit when I was a reporter and when I was talking to him it had struck me then that if and when I can, I will forward this story to the audience through film medium. And now when I got this chance I went ahead to make the film “2 nights in soul valley”, the film which I have dedicated to my beloved city Pithoragarh. Not just the story but the crew members- Cameraman Prakash Chand,Production controller Umesh Singh,Assistant cameraman Kailash, Makeup man Dinesh-and the lead actor Hemant Pandey too is from Pithoragarh.”

DIRECTOR HARISH SHARMA WITH SUUMIT SHARRAMA AND MILLI MOONSTONE.

Produced under the banner of (Chandigarh Based) Pinta & Dehal productions, the background music and music of the film is given by Varsha and Mill Moonstone. The film is directed by Harish Sharma and the screenplay is written by Meenakshi Sharma and Suman Prasad.

Born in Bareilly, Sharma took education from Bareilly, Lucknow, Jaipur, and Pithoragarh.1996 to till date he has done the PR for more than 1000 films including international films like Sony Picture’s Men in Black 3 and The Amazing Spider-man through his PR firm H.S.Communication.

In the film of Harish Sharma “2 Nights in soul valley”, serial “Office-Office” and film “Krish” fame Hemant Pandey has done a remarkable acting in the role of a mysterious guide. Alongside Hemant Pandey there will be a talented lot of actors- Sumeet Sharma,Aakshi,Suumit Sharrma,Gaurav Shah, Meenakshi and British singer-actress Milli Moonstone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सभी माओं को सुष्मिता सेन का संदेश: अब 'हाँ' अधिक बार कहिये

World’s 1st Tech-Enabled Courier Papers N Parcels Launched by 13-year-old Tilak Mehta

''Sepia'' to be screened at MAMI